Monday, January 3, 2011

Review of "Never Mind Yaar"

I had to share this. I've just received a review for my book "Never Mind Yaar". I cannot begin to express my feelings after reading the review.

The verdict - An Absolute Must Read

Click on the image to enlarge.


My first review and a good one at that. Phew! What a relief. Please accept apologies for my outpourings of emotion. I can hardly take it in. My heart is definitely on some elevated plane and refusing to be pinned down.

The reviewer: Rita's Book Reviews.

Click on the image to enlarge and read the review. Fortunately I saved the review as an image. Unfortunately the blog doesn't exist on Blogger anymore.

I might get a mixed bag of reviews - people are different. But the first one somehow is important. I guess I will truly feel I've arrived after an Indian - hopefully a Mumbaikar reviews my book. After all the story IS about Mumbai. Am still searching and don't quite know how to find someone. Whether the review is good or bad, I promise to let you know when I do.(September 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment