- are normally there to right a wrong; to help alleviate pain and injustice.
- need all the help they can get.
- are already organized into a formidable force that makes a difference.
- are often under resourced but know how to utilise whatever is at hand to make a difference.
- need all the help they can get. It doesn’t have to be monetary help. Morgan Hunt, in his article about the significance of volunteering time to non profit organizations agrees that donating your time is good for you; sometimes it is better than donating money.
You might find this link to "Accountability" by Cass Wheeler and Ho Sun Yee well worth going through: